Upskill yourself now!!!
The DP-900 Practice Exam app will help you in preparing for your Azure Data Fundamentals certification exam.
There are 20 sets of DP-900 practice exam which covers the following topics:
Describe core data concepts (15-20%)
Describe types of core data workloads• describe batch data• describe streaming data• describe the difference between batch and streaming data• describe the characteristics of relational dataDescribe data analytics core concepts• describe data visualization (e.g., visualization, reporting, business intelligence (BI))
Describe how to work with relational data on Azure (25-30%)
Describe relational data workloads• identify the right data offering for a relational workload• describe relational data structures (e.g., tables, index, views)Describe relational Azure data services• describe and compare PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS solutions• describe Azure SQL family of products including Azure SQL Database, Azure SQLManaged Instance, and SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines• describe Azure Synapse Analytics• describe Azure Database for PostgreSQL, Azure Database for MariaDB, and AzureDatabase for MySQL
Identify basic management tasks for relational data• describe provisioning and deployment of relational data services• describe method for deployment including the Azure portal, Azure Resource Managertemplates, Azure PowerShell, and the Azure command-line interface (CLI)• identify data security components (e.g., firewall, authentication)• identify basic connectivity issues (e.g., accessing from on-premises, access with AzureVNets, access from Internet, authentication, firewalls)
Describe how to work with non-relational data on Azure (25-30%)
Describe non-relational data workloads• describe the characteristics of non-relational data• describe the types of non-relational and NoSQL data
recommend the correct data store• determine when to use non-relational dataDescribe non-relational data offerings on Azure• identify Azure data services for non-relational workloads• describe Azure Cosmos DB APIs• describe Azure Table storage• describe Azure Blob storage• describe Azure File storage
Describe an analytics workload on Azure (25-30%)
Describe analytics workloads
• describe transactional workloads
• describe the difference between a transactional and an analytics workload
• describe the difference between batch and real time
• describe data warehousing workloads
• determine when a data warehouse solution is needed
Describe the components of a modern data warehouse
• describe Azure data services for modern data warehousing such as Azure Data Lake
Storage Gen2, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks, and Azure HDInsight
• describe modern data warehousing architecture and workload
Describe data ingestion and processing on Azure
– Questions statistics
– Reset statistics and/or settings
– Haptic Feedback
– Multi-language support
– Repeat quizzes by shaking the device
– Read Questions from a QR Code and saving them for later use
– Read Questions form a URL
– Questions can have multiple correct answers
– Each set of questions can have different number of answers
– Each question can have an image that will appear below the question text (this will load asynchronously and will be cached)
– You can specify some options for the questions sets, like specify a timer, show the questions in random order or not, enable the help button, etc.
– The app offers OPTIONAL privacy features such as blurring the multitask screenshot, detecting if the user is capturing the screen or if it took a screenshot
– Community topics! A section where submitted topics are available for all the users.
– Creators section! You can create your own questions, save it, send it to friends, etc.
– Dark theme
– Switch between themes by:
– Swiping up/down with 2 fingers
– Using a home quick action
All the best to your upcoming Azure certification exams.